C-Series Solar Charge Controller - 40 Amps
PV charge, diversion and load controller
The C35 and C60 are field configurable for 12 V and 24 V operation. The C40 may be configured for 12 V, 24 V, or 48 V operation. C35, C40 and C60 charge controllers can be used as a charge, diversion, or load controller and come with a standard multi-color charge status LED face plate.
A Controller for Virtually any DC Charging Source. The C60 is a fully solid state, microprocessor-driven controller that is UL and cUL listed. C Series controllers may be configured for PV battery charging, or DC load control or DC diversion operation. Whatever the charging source, a C Series controller is sure to meet your DC controller needs.
Silent Microprocessor Control-All C Series controllers have a powerful microprocessor at their core which increases system performance and maximizes battery life. They are fully solid state and operate silently.
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Two-year standard warranty
- PV charge, diversion, load controller
- Available remote display with cumulative AMP hours
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, and over-temperature conditions
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal-coated boards and powder-coated enclosure
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set point
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and ungrounded systems
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.