C-Series Solar Charge Controller - 12 Amps
PV charge, lighting and load controller
The C12 charge, lighting, or load controller is uniquely sophisticated. As a charge controller, it features three-stage charging, user definable voltage parameters, and automatic equalization.
Standard in the C12’s load control circuitry are field adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points, along with a five minute low battery disconnect signal. The C12 also functions as a lighting controller.
Lighting run time is adjustable from two to eight hours or can be set from dusk to dawn operation. It is used worldwide in a variety of applications, including remote village lighting systems and automatic outdoor lighting. An optional battery temperature sensor manages battery charging based on battery temperature.
- Improve battery life with pulse width modulated (PWM) multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Two-year standard warranty
- PV charge and load controller
- Automatic lighting controller
- Electronic detection of short-circuit, overload, over-temperature and reverse polarity conditions
- Tolerance to hostile environments with conformal-coated boards and powder-coated enclosure
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set point
- Automatically disconnects from the battery at night
- Compatible with negative ground and ungrounded systems
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.