WD-RAD-01 Top Plate f/PowerTower® Radar Mounts - 4°
Enhance the performance of your radome with the rugged, marine-grade, UV stable wedge that angles the radar down 4° below horizontal to provide a level horizon for your radar when the boat is underway.
Mounts between PowerTower® mount and base of radar.
- Garmin - Fantom 18, 24, GMR18HD / 18xHD / 18HD+, GMR24HD / 24xHD, GMR40 radars
- Humminbird - AS 21RD4KW, HB 2124 CHIRP radars
- Lowrance - HALO20, HALO20+, HALO24, LRA-1800 / RB714A / DX42, LRA-2400 HD radars
- Raymarine - QUANTUM (Q24C), QUANTUM 2 (Q24D), RD218, RD418/RD418HD, RD424/RD424HD radars
- Simrad - DX45, DX60 / DX64-S, GB40 / NX40/45 / NSE8/12, GB40 / NX40/45 / NSE8/12 / RB712A / DX42S, GB40 / NX40/45 / NSE8/12 DX64S radars
- Sitex - MDS-12 radar
- Enhance the performance of your radome with the Universal Scanstrut 4° radar base wedge
- 4° Base Wedge for mounting under PowerTower®
- A rugged, marine-grade, UV stable wedge
- Compatible with radomes from most radar manufacturers
- Material - Marine Grade Polymer
- Dimensions (L x W ) - 11.10" x 9.09"
- Angle - 4°
In the Box:
- Base seal
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Polymer
- Type: Wedges
- Height: N/A
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 9"W x 11"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 5060114795945
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.