RAM® No-Drill™ Mount for '19-20 Ford Ranger
This RAM® No-Drill™ mounting system installs quickly and easily into the 2019 Ford Ranger and 2020 Ford Explorer using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12” to 18”. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12” of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. The round ball base attached to the end of the swing arm supports a variety of tablet and laptop holders, while RAM® rubber ball and socket technology provides additional adjustability as well as shock and vibration isolation.
- RAM® No-Drill™ base offers low-profile mounting; telescoping pole allows for height adjustments
- Dual articulating swing arm allows for ideal device placement; compatible with a variety of tablet and laptop holders
- Made of powder-coated steel and marine-grade aluminum
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Plate Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Ball/Socket Size: C Size (1.5")
- Materials: Powder coated steel, Marine grade-aluminum
- Assembly Hardware
- Foot Stabilzier
- (2) M10-1.5 x 75mm Hex Bolts
- (2) 1.68" Stand-Offs
- (2) 3/8" Fender Washers
- 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
- 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- Seat Bolt Distance: 11.5" center to center
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.