SkegGuard® 27071 Stainless Steel Replacement Skeg
- Force - 70 -90 2 Stoke 1998- 2002 (By Mercury)
- Honda - 75-90-115 4 Stroke 1995-2007 60-75 4 Stroke 2010-Present
- Marine - 50-60 Bigfoot 2003-2014 70-90-100-115-125 Incl. Optimax 2 & 4 Stroke 1983-Present
- Mercury - 40-50-60 Bigfoot 2001-2013 40-50 Command Thrust 2014-Present 50 4 Stroke 1999-2013 60 Command Thrust 2014-Present 75 2 & 4 Stroke 2003-2013 90 2 & 4 Stroke 2001-2013 115 2& 4 Stroke 2002-2013 115 2 Stroke 2014-2016 125 2003-2005
- Yamaha - 60-70-80-90-100 2 & 4 Stroke 1998-2001
- Nissan/Tohatsu - 70-90-115- 120 -140 2 Stroke 1993- Present
Inexpensive Solution to a Broken Skeg - Save Hundreds of Dollars on Skeg Repairs & Replacement
Megaware SkegGuard® provides the best of two worlds. It will protect and prevent damage to your motor’s skeg and can also be used to repair and replace an already broken skeg.
Protect Your Skeg with the Best Protector
The Megaware SkegGuard® is constructed of high quality marine grade 316 stainless steel that incorporates an extra reinforced wear tab across the bottom where the skeg is most vulnerable.
This 3mm thickened lower plate will withstand damage or abrasion from hidden rocks and debris or accidental ramp dragging. The Megaware SkegGuard® conforms to your lower unit to insure there is no discernible drag or compromise in performance. A drain hole keeps water from collecting and remaining stagnant.
Secured with self-locking hardware, the Megaware SkegGuard® can be installed with common tools in less than 10 minutes. It will provide years of service and save hundreds of dollars in potential repairs.
If replacing an already broken skeg, the Megaware SkegGuard® can be installed on a lower unit with as little as 2 inches of skeg remaining. It will be stronger and much more affordable than welding and replacing a lower skeg.
Megaware SkegGuard® is available in models to fit virtually any skeg.
Megaware guarantees your Megaware SkegGuard® for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Please retain receipt for proof of purchase date.
- Mirror Polished Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Thickened Lower Wear Tab Protects Against Ramp Dragging and is Great for River Running
- Drain Hole Prevents Corrosion and Freezing
- Won’t Compromise Performance
- Do-It-Yourself Install in Less than 10 Minutes
- Installs with as Little as 2-3 Inches of Skeg Remaining
- Color: Stainless
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 8"W x 18"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 672057270714
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.