XM-14-HW-MSI-T MEGA SI+/DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP TM Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
MEGA Side Imaging+ Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, all metal bracket and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Side Imaging Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 400ft (122m)
- MEGA Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 14
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Chirp: High Wide
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 9"W x 15"L WT: 2.9 lbs
- UPC: 082324053252
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.