DepthTrax In-Dash Digital Depth Gauge - Transom Mount
The DepthTrax 2B includes advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities. With updated SONAR algorithms, the DepthTrax 2B reachs new depths. Able to reach depths of 600 ft and tuned for high speed performance, the DepthTrax 2B reaches deeper and performs faster than any depth finder.
The DepthTrax 2B delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder.
- Algorithmic programming significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision
- EasyTouch programming allows one-touch access to the user settings
- User programmable keel offset automatically adjusts depth readings for vessels’ draft requirements
- Selectable Imperial or Metric readout
- Dual Upper and Lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, LED and LCD indicators with one-touch alarm muting
- Displays air & water temperature in °F or °C
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings
- Removable face system - includes White & Black faceplates and White/Black trim rings
- No glare, polarized LCD icon display with storage sun cover
- SoftGlow™ backlit display and programming keys - low intensity, low temperature lighting prevents eye strain and condensation while providing unparalleled nighttime viewing
- Gauge Dimensions (Diameter x Depth) - 2" x 1.75" (51 x 45mm)
- Screen Dimensions (Height x Width) - 1.65" x .87" (42 x 22mm)
- Gauge Cut-out Size - 2"
- Operating Temperature - 0 to 160° F (-18 to 71°C)
- Depth Range - 2.5' to 600' (.7 to 180 M)
- Transducer Type - Transom Mount
- Transducer Frequency - 200kHz
- Transducer Beam Angle - 14°
- Transducer Cable Length - 30' (9 M)
- Power Requirement - 12 - 14 VDC
In the Box:
- Bezel/Faceplate - Black and White
- Display cover
- Mounting hardware
- Transducer - transom mount w/30' cable
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12 - 14
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.7 lbs
- UPC: 818800010118
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.