MU195T 19" Multi Touch Marine Monitor
The Furuno MU195T is a 19" multi-purpose, multi-touch marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU195T utilizes Projected Capacitive Technology (called PCTouch) to provide the ultimate in responsive sensitivity for the NavNet TZtouch black box system. The MU195T employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT Active-Matrix LCD with LED Backlight Technology. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU195T monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCD and the glass are bonded together to ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU195T features native SXGA (1280 x 1024) screen resolution, and can auto-detect a wide variety of common screen resolutions with its built-in scaler. Its wide range of interface options include 1 Device Port 1.2, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 2 composite video inputs, and one 15-Pin D-SUB VGA Out port..The display is the perfect match for the NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2 series, but can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, HDTV Receivers or other peripheral devices. The MU195T display offers enduring quality for system integrators and boat builders, particularly where reliability and long life time are key pre-requisites. The product range combines stunning design and technology with innovative features and options, making it all that the integrator needs for top class, type-approved marine systems.
- Multiple inputs (2 DVI-I, 1 DisplayPort, 2 BNC) to connect to virtually any source
- DisplayPort replaces VGA (DVI-I to VGA adapter can be used for VGA inputs)
- Updated touchscreen and controller for better/faster response
- Adjustable Picture-In-Picture (PIP) & Split-Screen Picture By Picture (PBP) modes
- Dual-Power (115-230VAC, 24VDC or both) offers redundancy & auto-switchover
- Video Pass-Through (VGA only) provides clone video output to another monitor
- Full Glass Display Controls (GDC) featuring 2 user-programmable "Hot Keys"
- MU245T can be used as a remote display & operating station for the TZT9/TZT14
- Flush mounting kits are supplied standard with all models
- Multiple class approvals: IEC, NK, GL, DNV, BV, LRS & ABS (some pending)
- Power Usage: 115 or 230 VAC or 24 VDC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.