Ionic Batteries 12V 100Ah lithium battery is the perfect companion for your marine & RV adventures. Weighing 70% lighter than most lead-acid batteries, over time you’ll save loads in gas prices, not to mention wear and tear on your body. With zero-maintenance and an incredible service life of 3,000 to 5,000 cycles, this battery will go the distance.
Ionic's 12V 100Ah lithium battery has a cycle life between 3,000 to 5,000 cycles. On average, that’s a substantial 10 calendar years! And we can’t forget to mention capacity. With lithium, you can enjoy a capacity rating of 99%. Typical lead-acid batteries average between 50-60%. This means you’re having to charge your batteries far more often..
|Capacity||100 Ah, 1280Wh|
|Weight||28.0 lbs (12.7kg)|
|Group 31 Dimensions||12.5″ (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 9.2″ (H) (319x165x234mm)|
|Life Cycles||3,000 @ 80% DOD|
|Max Charge Voltage||14.6±0.1V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||~8.0V|
|Max Charge Current||50A|
|Max Discharge Current||100A|
|Peak Current (3S)||500A (3S)|
|BCI Group Size||31|
|Terminal||3/8th-16 UNC Thread|
|Water Rating||Water Resistant|
- 900CCA that can be used as a starting battery for up to 250 hp Yamaha or Mercury motors
- IONIC exceeds any charging or cranking requirements actually needed to work with the Mercury 4 stroke up to 250hp. We have thousands of customers using them for cranking batteries sense late 2019 with no issues
- 2-4x the service life (3,000 to 5,000 cycles on average)
- Weighs 70% lighter than lead-acid batteries
- Ideal for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, & solar energy storage
- Easy to use Bluetooth technology – always know the status of your battery
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off & recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Cell balancing and protection against low voltage/overvoltage
- Short-circuit protection
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Capable of connecting up to 4 batteries in series
- Connect as many batteries as you’d like in parallel
- Impressive 99% Depth Of Discharge (DOD)
- Battery covered by an outstanding 11-year warranty.
- Our 12V 100Ah battery is 100% compatible with Yamaha & Mercury motors
- Works with the following chargers: Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minnkota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, and Power Pole.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.