Immersion Rescue I Suit USCG/SOLAS with Buoyancy Head Support - Neoprene Orange - Adult Universal
PS2006 is a USCG approved neoprene immersion suit with build-in bouyancy head support. The build-in buoyancy gives excellent freeboard and ensures that the suit can be used without a lifejacket. This is a big advantage in situations of emergency where there might not be time to put on a life jacket. The suit is built from high flexible, high quality neoprene to ensure easy donning and fit. This also gives the product a longer lifespan. The suit has an extended zipper which gives the suit a better in-water performance and ensures quick donning. The extended zipper also provides more comfort for the user and minimizes water ingress. All suits are produced in-house according to stringent manufacturing requirements.
- Approvals: USCG SOLAS
- Outer material: Neoprene, 5 mm
- Retro-reflective trim: Grey, 50 mm.
- Color options: 10 Orange
- Service interval: 3 years
- Size: Adult 54/Universal: Height: 150 cm to 200 cm, weight: 50 kg to 150 kg
- Special Instructions: The suit can be used without a lifejacket
- Diagonal waterproof zipper with 1 slider
- Splash flap
- Buddy line
- Lifting becket
- Comes in a bag
- Cargo vessels
- Fishing vessels
- Offshore personnel
- Passenger ships
- Size: Universal
- Color: Orange
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 16"W x 23"L WT: 9.7 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.