NavBox Electronic Control Unit
The AcquaLink® NavBox is the core of the AcquaLink® VDO Marine system. It acts as a CPU and signal interface. The NavBox provides a wide range of digital and analog input possibilities. It supports up to four electronic engines (J1939 or NMEA 2000®) or one analog engine. It also features two VDO Marine Sumlog® paddle wheel sensor and one analog VDO Marine Windsensor connections, so legacy VDO Marine products can be used and brought to the digital age.
NavSensor reads following analog data:
- Engine Oil Pressure
- Engine Oil Temperature
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Transmission Oil Pressure
- Fresh Water, Waste Water and Fuel Level
- Rudder Angle
- Engine Frequency
- Battery Current
It also features a NMEA 0183 input and output port as well as a buzzer output. All received data are converted and sent to the NMEA 2000® network and to the VDO Marine Bus. This gateway function allows displaying engine, liquid level, pressure, temperature and other vital information on any compatible display on the NMEA 2000® network or on designed VDO Marine AcquaLink® gauges or TFT Displays.
The configuration of the NavBox can be done by using an AcquaLink® TFT and NavControl or by using the intuitive VDO Marine diagnostic tool.
- Reverse polarity protection
- NMEA 2000® certified
- LED signal status indication
- Aluminum base plate
- Front & rear side protection rating IPX4
- 3x VDO Marine bus lines
- 1x J1939 CAN bus
- 1x NMEA 2000® bus
- 1x VDO Marine Analog Wind Sensor Input
- 2x VDO Marine Sumlog® Inputs
- AMP Super Seal power input
- 26 pin AUX input (analog signals, NMEA 0183)
- Operating temperature range -20°C/+70°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.