Series 40 Ball Bearing Block - Single Loop Top - Becket
- Low friction Acetal or Torlon® bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Snap fit removable becket pin
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilized Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.