Element 12 S with Navionics+ Central & South America - No Transducer
The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters—Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and aff ordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor off ers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color. Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confi dence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
TRUSTED CRUISING COMPANION
Easy planning and GPS navigation with your favorite charts.
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks and VHF
SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD
Element’s LightHouse Sport OS Designed for boaters that like to keep things simple.
- From sailing to power cruising to fi shing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
Enjoy legendary Raymarine display and navigation technology at an affordable price.
- 7, 9, and 12 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
High CHIRP Transducers
- Compatible with the CPT-S family of transom and thru-hull transducers.
- NMEA2000 integration with AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks sensors, and VHF
- Wi-Fi connection to Quantum radar
- Transducer Included: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/CMOR
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: No
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 13"W x 20"L WT: 9.7 lbs
- UPC: 723193831731
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.