Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket
Quickly attach or remove any cable or electric-steer motors
MotorGuide's rugged Universal Quick Release Mounting Bracket allows you to quickly attach or remove the trolling motor from your boat. The cam lock design is easy to operate and provides a snug and secure fit. This mounting bracket works with all MotorGuide cable and electric steer motors and allows you to switch from one motor type to another as your fishing style changes.
- Easily remove motor for storage and security
- Design allows motor to slide inboard up to 5-3/4" clearance when launching a boat
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Additional top plate (sold separately) to easily switch between multiple motors
- Designated area for padlock (sold separately) to protect motor from theft
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.