Masthead Light 3nm - 15M Cable - Silver Housing
This LED navigation light consists of two high-power LEDs that produce light in the
specified angle utilizing specially designed PMMA light guides.
The precision machined 6082 aluminum housing with an anodized surface makes the light a rugged and durable housing for the LEDs and electronics contained within.
The interior is completely filled with a special potting resin making it water- and vibration-proof.
Produced in our in-house manufacturing facility to meet and exceed exacting standards such as EN14744 and UL1104, under a quality management system continuously surveyed by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
Each light is subjected to final testing for a minimum of 16 hours of continuous operation bringing the total test time beyond 24 hours.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- The unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminum housing protects the LEDs and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).
- Included in package: 1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 0,7 meter shielded marine grade cable, 2 Mounting screws (M6 * 8 mm), 15M cable and Installation guide
- Materials: Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
- Supply voltage: 10,0 – 32,0 VDC
- Power consumption: 2,9 Watt, Current @ 12 VDC: 232 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 127 mA
- Light colors: White 225°
- Intensity: >15cd
- Visibility (@K=0.8): 3 nm
- Number of LED's: 1/1
- Suggested feed cables: 12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2, 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2
- Vessel size: 12 - 20 meter (39,4 - 65,6 feet)
- Mounting: Vertical
Quick Guide (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.