Ultrasonic Weather Station
The 220WX Ultrasonic Weather Station detects instantaneous changes in the weather and provides essential weather readings with no moving parts, offering continuous operation even in adverse weather conditions. This all-in-one weather sensor measures apparent and true wind speed, and direction, air temperature and wind chill temperature. The 220WX also incorporates a 3-Axis solid-state compass and 3-Axis Rate Gyro for best-in-class compass and pitch/roll accuracy.
The 220WX supports both CanBUS/NMEA2000® and NMEA 0183 and incorporates an NMEA 2000® port, and can be directly connected to a NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D DRS Radar sensor. Power for the 220WX is supplied from an NMEA 2000® bus. This unique feature allows for flexible installation of multiple NMEA 2000® sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit. NMEA 2000r data is converted and distributed throughout the NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D Ethernet network.
Standard 1" mount accommodates existing mounted hardware.
The UV stabilized, compact housing is fully waterproof and resistant to both chemicals and sunlight.
- Ultrasonic Weather Station detects instantaneous changes in the weather
- Provides essential weather readings with no moving parts
- Continuous operation in adverse weather conditions
- Standard 1" mount accommodates existing mounted hardware
- Supports both CanBUS/NMEA2000 and NMEA 0183
- Apparent wind speed
- True wind speed
- Apparent wind direction
- True wind direction
- Calculated Wind Chill
- Rate of Turn
- Best-in-class Pitch and Roll accuracy
- GPS and three-axis, solid-state compass
- Three-axis Rate Gyro
- Barometric pressure
- Wind chill temperature
- Air temperature
- CanBUS/NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Output
9 VDC - 40 VDC
- Instrument Function: Weather
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 611679363572
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.