Kronos 2" Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer
Polished Stainless Steel Bezel, flat glass lens, Perimeter lighted spun Aluminum dial with Gold and Black graphics.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2010 In-Hull Transducer w/20' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Programmable Keel Offest
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
Factory P/N DS0131
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Series: Kronos
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 759266191518
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.