Crewfit 40 Pro Manual
The Crewfit 40 Pro is the perfect everyday boating lifejacket. With it’s innovative Fusion 3D technology, comfort is guaranteed.
The low profile design provides 40lbs of buoyancy and is coupled with ergonomic waist adjusters and a handy indicator window. Fundamental to all Crewsaver’s Crewfit lifejackets is the unique chin support which helps keep your airway clear of the water.
- Fusion 3D shaping and flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
- Provides a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated
- Soft loop D-rings for attaching the safety harness (on harness versions)
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
- Robust outer cover
- YKK quick burst zip
- Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
- Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
- Built in peninsular chin support
- Webbing tidys
- Can be fitted with a personal AIS device
- Light attachment point included in all lifejackets, essential if you are making a long voyage or night passage
- Supplied with an approved whistle
- Retro-reflective tape to improve visibility for rescue
- Bladder turns you onto your back, supporting your head to keep your airway clear of the water
- Halkey Roberts PRO1F (automatic) or PRO 3F (manual) operating heads
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.