Ultralight/Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The ultimate ultralight medical kit, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 contains the first aid essentials you need for solo day trips where portable, waterproof gear is a must. Ideal for multi-sport athletes, supplies come in a reusable, waterproof dry bag. Whether you're whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, ultralight hiking, backcountry skiing, or all of the above, this first aid kit keeps you prepared without weighing you down.
The proprietary DryFlex™ bag remains watertight even after use, and the entire kit is small enough to fit in the side pocket of your pack. Despite its small size, the kit is filled with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries. Head out on your own knowing you're prepared with this portable, waterproof addition to your gear.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
100% Waterproof First Aid Kit
- Face rivers, snow, and exposure to the elements without fear of destroying your first aid kit. The proprietary DryFlex™ bag provides the ultimate in durable, waterproof storage.
Ultralight & Compact
- Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .3, which weighs a mere 2.6 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit fits in a PFD pocket and is a portable addition to your outdoor gear.
Blister Prevention & Protection
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Bug Removal & Bite Relief
- Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with After Bite® wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
Treatment for Injuries & Illnesses
- Clean and protect injuries with antibiotic ointment, medical tape, and a variety of bandages. Manage pain and illnesses with medications for inflammation, pain, and common allergies.
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 707708202971
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.